(PDF) The Stories We Live By

Questo argomento contiene 1 risposta, ha 1 partecipante, ed è stato aggiornato da  ufficioeinformatica 7 mesi, 2 settimane fa.

Stai vedendo 2 articoli - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    Articoli
  • #1777 Risposta

Jonathan Bolden

The Stories We Live By
    Personal Myths and the Making of the Self

by Dan P. McAdams

The Stories We Live By: Personal Myths and the Making of the Self

• Format: paperback, 336 pages
    • ISBN: 9781572301887 (1572301880)
    • Publisher: Guilford Press
    • Author: Dan P. McAdams
    • Language: english
    • Release date: January 3, 1997

About The Book

“Who am I?” “How do I fit in the world around me?” This revealing and innovative book demonstrates that each of us discovers what is true and meaningful, in our lives and in ourselves, through the creation of personal myths.

Challenging the traditional view that our personalities are formed by fixed, unchanging characteristics, or by predictable stages through which every individual travels, The Stories We Live By persuasively argues that we are the stories we tell. Informed by extensive scientific research—yet highly readable, engaging, and accessible — the book explores how understanding and revising our personal stories can open up new possibilities for our lives.

Online ebook The Stories We Live By by Dan P. McAdams. FictionBook book The Stories We Live By read online on PocketBook on Audible. MOBI The Stories We Live By Dan P. McAdams buy cheap Mac.

Paperback ebook The Stories We Live By download on IndieBound. Hardback The Stories We Live By Dan P. McAdams download for iPad. MP3 book The Stories We Live By buy on Books-a-Million.

#1781 Risposta

ufficioeinformatica
    • Gilead ~ Marilynne Robinson ~ 9780374602109
    • Modern Family: The Untold Oral History of One of Television’s Groundbreaking Sitcoms ~ Marc Freeman ~ 9781250260031
    • Find Me ~ André Aciman ~ 9780374155018
    • GIGANT Vol. 2 ~ Hiroya Oku ~ 9781645054740
Stai vedendo 2 articoli - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
Rispondi a: (PDF) The Stories We Live By
Le tue informazioni: