(ePUB) I'm Sticking with You

Questo argomento contiene 1 risposta, ha 1 partecipante, ed è stato aggiornato da  ufficioeinformatica 8 mesi, 1 settimana fa.

Stai vedendo 2 articoli - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    Articoli
  • #2079 Risposta

Jonathan Woodford

I’m Sticking with You
    by Smriti Prasadam-Halls

I'm Sticking with You

• Author: Smriti Prasadam-Halls
    • Release date: May 5, 2020
    • Format: hardcover, 40 pages
    • Ages: 4+
    • Publisher: Holt Books for Young Readers (Henry Holt and Co. (BYR))
    • ISBN: 9781250619235 (1250619238)
    • Language: english

About The Book

From Smriti Prasadam-Halls, the internationally bestselling author of I Love You Night and Day comes the charming picture book I’m Sticking with You, a sweet celebration of friendship.

Bear and Squirrel are best friends. Wherever Squirrel goes, Bear follows. Bear vows to stick with Squirrel whether he’s grumpy, or silly, or mad — which is put to the test when Bear sinks Squirrel’s canoe. And catapults him from the seesaw. And breaks his favorite mug.

Finally, Squirrel has had enough. He tells Bear he needs his space— — only to realize he has much more fun with his best friend around. Funny and poignant in equal measure, I’m Sticking with You shows that friendship always finds a way.

Hardback I’m Sticking with You Smriti Prasadam-Halls read for PC on Kobo. Paperback book I’m Sticking with You download. MP3 ebook I’m Sticking with You by Smriti Prasadam-Halls on Dymocks. TXT I’m Sticking with You buy Mac.

EPUB ebook I’m Sticking with You buy cheap. FB2 book I’m Sticking with You Smriti Prasadam-Halls download on iPad on Barnes & Noble. Online I’m Sticking with You read online. FictionBook book I’m Sticking with You by Smriti Prasadam-Halls Android on Amazon.

Hardcover ebook I’m Sticking with You by Smriti Prasadam-Halls download for Kindle. MOBI ebook I’m Sticking with You on Audible. PDF I’m Sticking with You Smriti Prasadam-Halls read online. MP3 book I’m Sticking with You buy on reader on Walmart.

#2996 Risposta

ufficioeinformatica
    • Mayhem by Estelle Laure • 9781250297938
    • Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About the World — and Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling • 9781250123824
    • The Trump White House: Changing the Rules of the Game by Ronald Kessler • 9780525575719
    • Remembrance by Rita Woods • 9781250298454
    • F*ckface: And Other Stories by Leah Hampton • 9781250259592
Stai vedendo 2 articoli - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
Rispondi a: (ePUB) I'm Sticking with You
Le tue informazioni: